Young people can need extra support when they get in trouble, or are at risk of getting in trouble, with the law.
The Youth Support Team have a dedicated team that works with young people and their families, helping them understand why they may have offended in the past, and make more positive choices in future.
How we can help
Our role includes:
- Working with young people who have been cautioned, or are due in court
- Attending court hearings, and providing information about individual young people
- Supervising young people on court orders, on remand and in custody
- Working with victims of crime, and using Restorative Justice to repair the harm caused
- Drawing on specialist services dealing with substance misuse, mental and physical health, outdoor education and functional family therapy.
We work closely with many partners, including the police, probation service, schools, and health and social care services.
Who we help
We work with young people from the age of 10 and up to 18.
Get in touch
To find out more, contact the Youth Support Team on 01452 415707 or firstname.lastname@example.org.