Sex & Relationships
Relationships are important parts of young people’s lives.
In Gloucestershire the Youth Support Team can offer support around relationships and sexual health, helping young people to stay safe and healthy, and to enjoy good, positive relationships.
We provide information and advice and access to condoms through the Gloucestershire C-Card scheme. All our services are free and confidential, and we always work with young people to make sure they are safe and happy with the choices they make around their relationships and sexual health.
How we can help
What we can offer includes:
- C-Card, a free condom distribution scheme
- Advice regarding contraception choices, sexually transmitted infections (STIs), including Chlamydia screening
- Support for young parents and parents-to-be
- Support around healthy relationships and domestic abuse
- Support around Child Sexual Exploitation (CSE)
For other youth support professionals and external partners, we also offer a programme of Relationship and Sex Education Training (ReSET).
Who we help
We work with young people aged 10 – 19 (and up to 25 for young people with a special educational need or disability). The C-Card scheme is available to young people up to the age of 25.
Get in touch
To find out more, contact the Youth Support Team on 01452 415707 or email@example.com.