Careers Advice Plus
To make the right decisions about their future, it’s vital that young people have access to independent, impartial careers advice.
The Youth Support Team have close links with Prospects, which is the largest provider of careers information, advice and guidance services in the country.
Prospects is is a leading, Matrix-accredited provider of information, advice and guidance services to learning providers across the country, including schools, colleges and academies. Working through its Careers Advice Plus brand, Prospects is helping schools and colleges to meet their legal requirements in providing independent and impartial advice and guidance to learners.
How Careers Advice Plus can help
Careers Advice Plus provides:
- A service that is tailored to the needs of institutions and their learners
- Qualified Information, Advice and Guidance professionals, with extensive knowledge of the local job market, and opportunities in further and higher education
- Discounted access to Prospects Education Resources
- Support towards gaining the Quality in Careers Standard recommended by the Government as a licensed awarding body.
- Competitive prices tailored to specific need.
Get in touch
If you’re interested in Prospects working with your school or college in Gloucestershire, see www.prospects.co.uk, or contact Andrew Lloyd on 01242 898464 or 07740214252 or firstname.lastname@example.org