13 March, 2019
YST Recognition Awards
Last week staff at YST celebrated our second YST Recognition Awards ceremony. The awards were introduced last autumn to celebrate and recognise outstanding team members within our service. Nominations come from our colleagues.
The whole of the YST staff are asked to help us to identify and celebrate successes, professionalism and positive outcomes that staff are being praised for locally with the following catgories for nomination:
- Operations Director “Making a difference" award - Nikki Hennessey, Social Work team manager
- Demonstrating positive leadership award - Andrew Smith, CRO Youth Justice
- Achieving impact award - Amy Reeves, Social Worker
- Outstanding team award - Management Information (MI) team
- Developing a 'Can Do' attitude award - Jules Shaw, Youth Worker
Andrew Smith said:
It's a real privilege to receive the award and nice to be valued - the greatest asset to the YST is all of us, as a team".
Ruth Critchlow, team leader of the MI Team, said,
I felt very proud - it's really great for the team to receive recognition for their contribution".
Kat Aukett, our Operations Director, said:
Congratulations to all of the winners. These awards are so important, especially as it's your colleagues recognising the work you are doing - you should all be really proud".
Nominations are now open for the third round and we are looking forward to receiving them.
For more information about our SERVICES click HERE >.